You never get a second chance to make a good impression. What do people think when they first visit your office? Here are 5 easy things you can do to spruce up your office to make a great first impression.
1. Clean: A clean office makes everyone happy. Make sure that the office gets cleaned inside and outside each week. You may not notice but trust me, the public does and it can cost your business more money than a cleaning service.
2. Organize: When a potential client walks in to a desk piled up with files and papers it is not casting your skills in the best light. A fast way to solve this is simply put them in a drawer or out of sight until later.
3. Plants: Having a nice fresh arrangement of flowers or plants in the lobby, main office or bathroom can not only help clean the air but can help distress the office.
4. Art: Art lends to class and gives the potential client something to focus on while they are waiting, showcase local artists by using a painting, photography, sculpture, or water treatment.
5. Music: Depending on your office setting, relaxing music can help calm. It also defuses conversations in the office.
Tell us how you feel about this subject.
Blog by: Sharp Realty
Commercial Real Estate Office and retail location space for lease throughout the United States. Contact us for details.
400 Union Hill Drive, Suite 300 Birmingham, Al 35209
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.